Typically organizations operate in functional silos making risk information hard to discover, collect and maintain.
Are you tired of check-the-box compliance efforts to paper over this problem?
Learn how your RCSAs can help prioritize and manage changes facing your business process owners and help them achieve their operational goals.
Controls may be unnecessarily duplicative and deciding what is most important is often subjective. A strategic view of risk is required to solve these challenges, prevent loss events, and identify emerging risks.
To solve this challenge watch our 20 minute complimentary on-demand webinar.
Attendees will learn how to use risk assessments to streamline their activities becoming more strategic over time. You will learn how to grow from chase and collect activities to analyze and recommend solutions.
- Manage complexity where it matters
- Prioritize existing activities with risk assessments
- Find unnecessary duplication and rework
- Satisfy multiple requirements with existing activities
- Objectify conclusions to enable issue escalation
- Gain a panoramic view over disparate controls and tests
A specific case study will demonstrate step-by-step how managing operational risk can be used to streamline governance activities, prevent loss events and identify emerging risks.
Please submit the form on the right and your video will begin automatically.